Crypto Elite's: BATTLEGROUNDS(CEBG) is an online multiplayer Battle Royale game.
“User”, “you”, or “player” means the person who uses the Game and/or Service and accepts and agrees to be bound and abide by these Terms by: (i) installing, copying or otherwise using the Game Software; (ii) using the Game; or (iii) using the Services. Depending on your country of residence, if you are below 18 years old and you choose to use the Service, we may ask consent from your parent or legal guardian.
AMENDMENTS, UPDATES, AND PATCHES
1. These Terms can be found at any time on the Company’s official website.
2. The Company may change these Terms at its discretion, and at any time, to the extent that is consistent to applicable laws and regulations.
3. Any material changes to these Terms will be brought to your attention as Company may determine in its sole discretion.
4. Company may provide updates, patches and other modifications to the Game that must be installed for the User to continue to play the Game properly or at all. Company may update, patch or modify the Game remotely and access the Game residing on your machine for such purpose, and you hereby grant to Company the right to deploy and apply such patches, updates and modifications. All provisions of these Terms that refer to the Game shall also include all such patches, updates and modifications.
1. Without written permission from Company, use, advertise or exploit in any manner the Game or the Service (in each case in whole or in part) commercially, including but not limited to use at a gaming center or any other location.
2. use the Game in connection with unauthorized software, services, or devices. Such use may be illegal, voids any warranty, and is a breach of these Terms.
3. Make copies of the Game or the Service (in each case in whole or in part), except that you may make one (1) copy of the Game for backup or archival purposes, or make copies of the materials accompanying the Game for non-commercial backup and reference only.
4. Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Game or the Service (in each case in whole or in part) or infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights, except as the applicable law expressly permits, in which case all and any lawful modifications, adaptations, improvements, etc., and all copyrights therein, shall be deemed assigned to, and shall belong to, vest in and be the exclusive property of Company and/or its licensors on creation, in any event); and all moral rights (these include the right to be credited as the author of a work and the right to object to derogatory treatment of a work) therein shall be deemed waived (which means you will not be able to enforce your moral rights).
5. Remove, disable or circumvent any security protections or any technical measures that control access to the Game or the Service.
6. Upload, modify, share, display or publish any information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
7. Remove, modify, deface or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Game or the Service.
8. Export or re-export the Game or the Service any copy or adaptation of the Game or the Service in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
9. Create data or executable programs that mimic data or functionality in the Game or the Service.
10. Steal and/or publish information belonging to others (including but not limited to personal information, non-personal information and payment information) without requisite consent or a license
11. Impersonate any person, including the Company, our affiliates, our designated partners, our designated representatives, or our employees.
12. Harm the reputation of Company, our affiliates, our service providers or licensors, or the reputation of the Game or the Service.
13. Post, link to, advertise, promote, or transmit anything that is illegal, invasive of privacy, harmful, threatening, abusive, blasphemous, harassing, tortious, disparaging, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling
14. Take advantage by exploiting, deceiving or misleading others in any way (as determined in our sole discretion).
15. Use the Game or Service (in each case in whole or in part) in a manner that is related to illegal activities or any action that negatively impacts the delivery of the Game or Service
16. Exploit errors and bugs found while playing the Game or using the Service.
17. Violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation in connection with your access or use of the Game or Services.
18. Access or use the Game or the Service for any purpose that is beyond the scope of the Game’s or the Services’ intended use (in Company’s sole judgment).
19. Use / develop / advertise / trade / distribute unauthorized programs, including but not limited to, any programs that intercept communication between a game and a game server; any unauthorized third party programs or hardware devices that may affect the game or normal game play, including but not limited to, mouse, hacks, cheats, helpers, bots, scripts, trainers, automatic programs, automatic mouse, mouse with macro function, programs that collect or modify game data by reading the game memory.
20. Disrespect or use offensive words, symbols, or other communication (determined by context and in Company’s sole discretion) towards others, including based on their race, gender, nationality or otherwise.
21. Create offensive nicknames or those that may provoke negative imagery
22. Without approval of the subject team player, or which otherwise interferes with normal team gameplay.
23. Intentionally team up between players or other teams in ways that the Company system does not presuppose in each game mode
24. Manipulate the results of the Game in an unfair way or otherwise access or use the Game or Services in a manner that confers unfair advantage or disadvantage to any player including yourself
25. Upload, modify, share, display or publish any information that is harmful to minors.
Any action which is not defined in these Terms that negatively impacts the delivery of the Game or the Service or negatively affects other players may be subject to warning and penalty, including termination of the License.
Furthermore, you agree that you shall abide by any safety information, security instructions, required updates, or any other relevant notices contained in the manual or otherwise associated with the Game or Service.
ACCESSING THE SERVICE
As a general rule, the Service is accessible for 24 hours a day throughout the whole year. However, the accessibility of the Service is subject to the Company shutting down the Service, in whole or in part, for any period the Company deems appropriate to enable the update or technical maintenance of the Service, or any other action that the Company determines in its sole discretion. The Company may make amendments to the Service or restrict access (including cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of a User’s Account or License) from all or specific Users without notice. Additionally, the Service may be unavailable depending on geographic location.
1. Any interruption of the Service, use of the Game, the Service, or termination of an Account due to the User’s fault.
2. Any action of a telecommunications provider to cease or fail to provide the telecommunication service.
3. Any unavoidable reasons that caused Service failure, such as maintenance, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. save in respect of intentional or material negligence of the Company.
4. Any problems caused by the User’s device or problems related to the network environment.
5. The information, data, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted or transmitted by the User or a third party in the Service or on the official website of the Company.
6. Your interactions with other Users and/or third parties when using the Service. (we may, at our sole discretion, attempt to mediate disputes between Users, but we are not obliged to become involved or become responsible in any way with such disputes.)
7. Anything which is the responsibility of a third party (unless they are under the direction and control of the Company)
8. When Users fail to receive the results they expect of the in-Game items and the Company is not responsible for any loss involved when making selections or using the Service
9. Loss of the User’s in-Game assets (such as in-Game currency or in-Game items)
10. Circumstances in which the Company limits the use of Service from Users in accordance with the relevant laws and/or government policies.
The Company does not make any promises regarding your use of the Game and Service. The Game and Service are provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind (including any implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose), to the maximum extent permitted by law. Use of the Game and Service is at your sole risk.
Specifically, the Company does not make any promises that you will be able to enjoy continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Game, Service or your Account.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the above warranty limitations, so these limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to you where such damage or loss is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us when you use the Game or Service, including where the damage or loss results from our breach of these Terms.
The Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms we will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or part of the Service is unavailable, discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
The Company does not accept any responsibility for:
1. Any damage or loss caused to you where you are not entering into these Terms as a consumer
2. Any failure, any suspension and/or any termination of access to the Game or the Service or any content in connection with or arising out of a force majeure event. In these Terms, a “force majeure” event shall include, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, nuclear accident or acts of God, war or terrorist activity, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule regulation or direction, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers, and where they are beyond our reasonable control, any other acts, events, omissions or accidents
3. Any claims brought against you by a third party except as stated in these Terms.
GRIEVANCE HANDLING AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. The Company shall inform Users on the Company’s website about the ways that Users can present their opinions or complaints regarding any inconveniences experienced by the Users. The Company operates as a dedicated organization to handle such Users’ opinions and complaints. This does not exclude your rights to bring any legal claim or complaint to a regulator outside of this process.
2. If a dispute arises between you and Company, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly.
3. The Company has the sole discretion on whether to, and to what extent to, but no obligation to, enforce any rights of Company or take any actions as stated in these Terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
If a dispute arises between you and Company, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly.
2. By agreeing to these Terms, you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in the Rules of Conduct.
3. Violation of the Rules of Conduct can result in termination of the License.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be amended only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. If you have any questions concerning these Terms or the License contained herein, you may contact Company at email.
This Terms of Service has been translated into other languages for the convenience of the players. In case of any discrepancies between the English version and the other versions, the English version shall prevail.